Sunday, July 24, 2011

Remaining Committed

Another month, another two pounds! While my ideal would be to lose one pound a week, I'm happy with the progress.  I now weigh 194 pounds which is a number I haven't seen since March 2009 (thank you Wii Fit for the data!).

There's a saying something about having success brings more success, and I definitely think that's the case with weight loss (or any self-improvement goal).  As my endurance increases, as I see changes in how my clothes fit, as I see how easy it is to eat healthy, I feel reassured that I'm doing the right thing and my motivation stays high. 

I'm in the last few weeks before school starts, and I'm a bit nervous about how the time commitment of teaching will affect how I'm able to stay on course with healthy eating and exercise, but I've got time to figure out how to fit it all in to my schedule.  Making sure I keep valuing myself is an important part of that.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard, but .... get up an hour earlier then you normally would and do your work out!! Your energy level is set for the day. Also, there is the option of walking on your lunch hour. LOL!! I know I'm made a funny with that last one. You'll find something that will work for you. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete